Thank you to all my loyal product suppliers and readers for being so patient with me while I went through a move to our new home, packing, unpacking, moving in…all within a week of Thanksgiving. We had family coming in from out-of-state for the holiday. So yeah, stress was at an all time high! But we got through it, company left this morning and now I’m getting back to my swatching and reviewing schedule! So tonite I had three more lacquer shades from Mosi Mei. Just in time for your holiday manis. Let’s take a look!
First up, Pure, a gorgeous pearlescent white.
Everyone needs that classic glossy red, and Sassy is a glorious formula for your busy schedule. Glossy and buttery formula means a quick mani.
I love a great green for my December manis. Social fits everything on my wish list in that department!
Conslusion: I’m not just blowing smoke, Mosi Mei polishes that I have tested are in a word. Perfect! These did not disappoint. If you’re just now hearing about them, follow the links below and get your order in today!
Info you need to kno.
• 25% off your first order when you join Mosi Mei’s mailing list!
• Free shipping on orders over $30, Mosi Mei currently ships only within the Continental US)
• Owner/Creator is Candace from the Atlanta, Ga based Mosi Mei
• Tracking numbers are provided, and shipping is quick!
• Store: http://www.mosimei.com
• Instagram @mosimei
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mosimei
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/iammosimei
• Bottle Size: 15ml /.50oz
• 5 FREE, CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN
• Accepts all major CCs and Paypal
* The products reviewed were sent to me at no cost for the purpose of review.