It’s time to embark on a new adventure in Summer color with ZoyaWanderlust. Featuring an exciting assortment of full-coverage classic creams and hip accent shades to really rev up your Summer nail polish wardrobe. Plus, three new stunning lipsticks.
ZOYA WANDERLUST – SUMMER 2017 NAIL POLISH
· River (ZP898): a shimmering cobalt blue.
· Lois (ZP903): a rich magenta violet cream.
· Esty (ZP894): a muted fuchsia pink cream.
· Byrdie (ZP893): a rich bubble gum pink cream.
· Winnie (ZP895): a shimmering berry pink.
· Mandy (ZP899): a soft watermelon pink cream.
· Sonja (ZP892): a summery crimson red cream.
· Journey (ZP900): a shimmering strawberry red.
· Cora (ZP896): a muted coral cream.
· Sawyer (ZP897): a soft taffy orange cream.
· Scout (ZP901): a shimmering moss green.
· Arbor (ZP902): a rich olive green cream.
Wanderlust by wHet is a glossy, deep deep blue lacquer. As deep and mysterious as the restless ocean. Looking at the bottle, you can see a slight shimmer of purple. But it really doesn’t show up on the nail like it does in the bottle. No worries. You’ll still be captivated by the blackened blue. What does Wanderlust mean? Look on the bottom of the bottle!
Throughout my life, I’ve traveled quite a bit. Planes, trains and automobiles, I’m always ready to explore someplace new. Of course I prefer places with sand, water and warm tropical breezes! I’m especially partial to the ocean. So I’m natural drawn to blues. Just talking about it makes me ready to pack.
The formula, as expected, goes on smooth as silk, no flooding and I only used one coat here and it’s as deep as you see in the bottle. But I’d imagine a second coat might bring an even deeper effect. It dries fairly quickly. In fact by the time I got to the last nail, it wasn’t even tacky.
Take a trip over to wHet and see what floats your boat!