It’s finally here. You know summer is on its way out when Zoya introduces their fall collection. Focus (six transitional cremes) & Flair (six jewel toned metallics) are here for 2015 and they are stunning.
Today I’ll be reviewing Focus and stay tuned for the second half, Flair.
Sia is a must-have deep blue creme. Let me say that although these colors are familiar to some you may already have, what sets them apart is how pigmented they are and smooth they apply.
Lidia is the quintessential eggplant that is perfect for fall.
Janel is a warm toned red, and it reminds me of a comfy sweater!
Hannah is the other red in this collection and I wondered at first, why two reds in the same collection of cremes. But when you apply it this stunning red is completely different in tone. It’s just plain flashier!
Desiree is a deep rich brown and even though I have several Zoya brown tones, I don’t have one quite this rich.
And last of the Focus collection is Charli. It reminds me of wet dark cement in shade and the formula is perfect! Fabulous!
Remember, I still have the rest of the fall lineup to go, Flair. I’ll have swatches and review coming up this week!
Coming this fall and available for pre-order now. I’m really excited for these shades and finishes and they look like they’ll be fabulous transition polishes from summer to fall! Keep a lookout on my blog for swatches this month!
From Runway to Real Life!
ZOYA FOCUS & FLAIR
Two exciting new Zoya Nail Polish collections arrive for FALL 2015
The Zoya Focus Collection features six strong, solid shades that anchor a look for fall as stand-alone shades. The densely pigmented cream formula features a unique, micro-grind pigment that allows for extra-smooth, streak-free application.
• Charli (ZP807) – a dusty taupe cream with a hint of green, a perfect neutral.
• Desiree (ZP806) – a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone.
• Hannah (ZP805) – a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
• Janel (ZP804) – a deep red cream with a rich warm undertone.
• Lidia (ZP803) – a rich eggplant cream with a blackened purple base and just a hint of red resulting in a color that is wearable for most skin tones.
• Sia (ZP802) – a true, royal blue cream. NOTE:This is a highly pigmented shade – make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
Six, jewel toned liquid metal shades. The unique, micro-grind metallic pigment of the Zoya Flair Collection is fully blended into a vibrant base, creating the effect of brilliant colored melted metal!
• Tris (ZP813) – a blackened, brushed nickel liquid metal.
• Cinnamon (ZP812) – a classic bronze liquid metal, originally designed for Zang Toi NYFW F/W15.
• Aggie (ZP811) – a gold holo-flip, liquid metal with bronze micro glitter. Sheer enough for layering with one coat or fully opaque in three coats!
• Ember (ZP810) – a deep, fiery red liquid metal with enough blue to be wearable for all skin tones.
• Giada (ZP809) – a purple liquid metal with a hint of fuchsia pearl.
• Estelle (ZP808) – a blue on blue liquid metal with a blackened base.