Yay! We’ve all been anxiously awaiting the next collection from Zoya. This set of six transitional shades will be available for pre-order on 12/28/15. Experience color serenity with this muted and tranquil palette of transitional nail neutrals. I will be having swatches for you this coming week, so in the meantime let’s take a peek!
• Cala – ZP823: A soft nude with a kiss of warmth that will flatter most skin tones.
• April – ZP824: A light, rosy toned neutral that is a modern take on blush.
• Eastyn – ZP825: A subtle grayed grape that is more interesting than mauve and gives a modern alternative that is ever so wearable.
• Misty – ZP827: An easy to wear taupe that is an updated version of gray with just a touch of green to make it daring.
• Ireland – ZP826: A uniquely wearable green that is muted enough to make it subtle yet still interesting. This green is well-balanced between blue & yellow so it’s flattering on all skin tones.
• Lake – ZP828: A softened blue that gives the effect of serene water with just a hint of vibrancy to preserve its luminosity.
Here is April!
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER on ZOYA.COM 12/28/15
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION! $9 (US) Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
**BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.