I’m back with three more winners for great fall shades from Mosi Mei. When you think of indie polish, you get pretty excited about how these makers think outside the box. They almost set the standard in creativity regarding formulas, finishes and shades. Then there are those who make you wonder, how can this indie be an indie? Are we setting stereotypes, setting indie makers apart from their commercial big name counterparts? Well, little companies like Mosi Mei can really give big name commercial cosmetics a run for their money. With every finish and formula I’ve tested to date, Mosi Mei has continued to astonish me. Let’s take a look at today’s picks!
Let’s start with Loyal. There are black polishes, then there are silky black polishes! Is it a blackened blue with shimmer? I don’t know. It’s gorgeous and I’m totally in love with this!
Next is a Dangerous. She’s bloody gorgeous!
And last for today is Proud. A perfect purple creme if there ever was one!
Info you need to know!
Click the names for Links to today’s polishes:
• Limited Time offer: now through Oct. 31, 2015, BOGO sale, use code: give
• 25% off your first order when you join Mosi Mei’s mailing list!
• Free shipping on orders over $30, Mosi Mei currently ships only within the Continental US)
• My contact is owner Candace from the Atlanta, Ga based Mosi Mei
• Tracking numbers are provided, and shipping is quick!
• Store: http://www.mosimei.com
• Instagram @mosimei
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mosimei
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/iammosimei
• Bottle Size: 15ml /.50oz
• 5 FREE, CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN
• Accepts all major CCs and Paypal
* The products reviewed were sent to me at no cost for the purpose of review.