Coming this fall and available for pre-order now. I’m really excited for these shades and finishes and they look like they’ll be fabulous transition polishes from summer to fall! Keep a lookout on my blog for swatches this month!
From Runway to Real Life!
ZOYA FOCUS & FLAIR
Two exciting new Zoya Nail Polish collections arrive for FALL 2015
The Zoya Focus Collection features six strong, solid shades that anchor a look for fall as stand-alone shades. The densely pigmented cream formula features a unique, micro-grind pigment that allows for extra-smooth, streak-free application.
• Charli (ZP807) – a dusty taupe cream with a hint of green, a perfect neutral.
• Desiree (ZP806) – a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone.
• Hannah (ZP805) – a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
• Janel (ZP804) – a deep red cream with a rich warm undertone.
• Lidia (ZP803) – a rich eggplant cream with a blackened purple base and just a hint of red resulting in a color that is wearable for most skin tones.
• Sia (ZP802) – a true, royal blue cream. NOTE: This is a highly pigmented shade – make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
Six, jewel toned liquid metal shades. The unique, micro-grind metallic pigment of the Zoya Flair Collection is fully blended into a vibrant base, creating the effect of brilliant colored melted metal!
• Tris (ZP813) – a blackened, brushed nickel liquid metal.
• Cinnamon (ZP812) – a classic bronze liquid metal, originally designed for Zang Toi NYFW F/W15.
• Aggie (ZP811) – a gold holo-flip, liquid metal with bronze micro glitter. Sheer enough for layering with one coat or fully opaque in three coats!
• Ember (ZP810) – a deep, fiery red liquid metal with enough blue to be wearable for all skin tones.
• Giada (ZP809) – a purple liquid metal with a hint of fuchsia pearl.
• Estelle (ZP808) – a blue on blue liquid metal with a blackened base.
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
$9 (US), Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
* **BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.