Just in time for Summer 2015, here come two amazing looking collections from Zoya. Due to be released May 5th, Island Fun will feature 6 cremes, and Paradise Sun will feature 6 metallics. Read on!
Introducing two new Zoya Nail Polish collections for Summer 2015, Island Fun & Paradise Sun. All in the Big5Free* formula Zoya is famous for.
ISLAND FUN (creams)
Ready for an island vacation, these playful creams embody a tropical getaway! They are strong in color to balance the brilliance of the summer sun, with a flawless cream formula.
• Jace (ZP796) – Modern tropical green in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. A green that is more muted than lime and surprisingly wearable!
• Cecilia (ZP797) – Classic teal in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
• Talia (ZP798) – True turquoise in full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
• Serenity (ZP799) – Summer purple in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. Reminiscent of beautiful blooming irises, a harbinger of summer!
• Nana (ZP800) – Deep summer fuchsia in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
• Demetria (ZP801) – A vibrant poppy red in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
PARADISE SUN (metallics)
Fully saturated with a gorgeous micronized metallic sheen, these shimmering beauties are much like sunshine sparkling on water. Meant to be used as an independent color, these shades feature a full-coverage, densely pigmented formula.
• Genesis (ZP790) – Crystalline white with a micronized metallic pearl finish. Designed to look like micro-fine diamond dust!
• Selene (ZP791) – True teal with a micronized metallic pearl finish. A unique shade with an aqua fleck that resembles deeper
layers of ocean water.
• Oceane (ZP792) – True turquoise with a micronized metallic pearl finish that reflects the clearest blue ocean waters.
• Isa (ZP793) – Deep blue-based purple with a micronized metallic pearl finish and an aqua flash that embodies the beauty of exotic island flowers.
• Mae (ZP794) – Warm magenta pink with a micronized metallic pearl finish, reminiscent of vibrant Mediterranean flowers.
• Aphrodite (ZP795) – Vibrant summer red with a micronized pearl metallic finish and multi-hued flash that brings it to life.
MORE BIG NEWS…
Watch LIVE as Zoya Nail Polish debuts the NEW Summer 2015 Collections – Island Fun & Paradise Sun on Periscope!
Join us on Friday May 1st at 12:30pm EST to meet the collection and talk with Zoya Creative Director, Rebecca Isa, on how the new shades blend with summer cosmetic and fashion trends. If you don’t have a Periscope account already, don’t forget to get it set up now!
Broadcast Time: 12:30pm EST
Follow Zoya on Periscope: @ZoyaNailPolish
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com