I was nominated by Polishmesnazzy at http://polishmesnazzy.com. Thanks Suga! What a fun way to get to know our fellow bloggers and followers!
If you play along, Here are the rules:
• You must link back to the person who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award who have less than 1000 followers.
• Answer a list of 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
• Set a list of 11 questions for the people you nominate to answer.
• Inform them that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
Now, here are the 11 questions I was given:
1. What is your birth order, and do you behave like a typical oldest/middle/youngest/only?
A: I am the second of only two, my older brother and me. LOL, since we are old and decrepid, who knows but he acts way younger and I’m more responsible even though I don’t act my age either!
2. If a tourist were to visit your town, what advice would you give him on what he should see or do?
A: I would advise him to keep driving…nothing to see here! LOL Population, 465.
3. What is one thing on your bucket list?
A: Trip to Fiji or Bora Bora (then stay there!)
4. What has been your favorite vacation ever?
A: 9 days in Maui in 2002. Do you see a trend here? This is why we bought a beach condo in Florida, even though we don’t get to go but a couple of times a year, but we rent it out to vacationers.
5. Where is one place that you would love to visit?
A: Portugal, where my dad’s family originate.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
A: Dramaniacs. Yes, I made that word up! LOL People who thrive on drama, self-imposed or inflicted. Ugh, nobody has time for that.
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
A: As much coffee as I can consume in one day. 😉
8. What is your favorite mode of transportation?
A: Boogie board or boat, anything that floats on water.
9. How are you different from how you were 10 years ago?
A: Fatter, wiser and closer to retirement! LOL
10. What is your favorite season/time of year?
A: Spring through early fall. I don’t do winter even though I have to endure it here in SW Missouri.
11. Do you recycle?
A: Yes, every time I eat 😉 Just kidding…somewhat. You could say I do a lot of “repurposing”.
Here are my nominees! Disclaimer, if you don’t know 11 bloggers your instagram friends could do this on their feed!)
Kathleen at http://www.daysies.me
Kirby at http://www.themercurialmagpie.com
Holly at http://misshollyberries.com
Sarah Lynn at http://www.tunaynamahal.com/
Jessica at http://www.swatchface.com
Susan at http://instagram.com/susan_meadows
Jamie at http://instagram.com/glitterlambs
Christie at http://instagram.com/betrue76
Here are their questions:
1. How did you get into blogging/instagramming?
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
3. If money was no object, to what good cause would you contribute?
4. Do you see yourself as a Jack Sparrow, Debbie Downer or Captain Stubing from the Love Boat (if you’re too young to remember who that is, you’ll have to improvise)?
5. Cat person, dog person, horse person, animals in general, or you prefer to live your life dander-free and lonely? LOL
6. Favorite breakfast: coffee only, banana on the way out the door, the whole shabang, or cereal and juice?
7. Fave places to visit…Ocean, mountains, desert, metropolis?
8. Mac or PC?
9. TV shows you can’t live without, whether you binge watch on Netflix or DVR.
10. If you could redo anything from age 25 on back, what would you choose?
11. Fave candles?