The sweets just keep on coming! Really, besides the massively sweet amount of glitter in these bottles, I went out and bought some sugary treats for props. I couldn’t very well just buy goodies and throw them out after photographing now could I? Well, except for the cupcake my cat commandeered when I wasn’t looking!
1. I can’t pick a favorite so I’ll just run with this. First up we have Cupcake Frosting. Jamie at Glitter Lambs never disappoints and she keeps hitting a home run every time. This clear base is teaming with white glitters that actually transform to pink depending on the light. Then this sweet little temptress sports stars of neon pink, micro lavender and pink hexies and pale pink stars. It stands well on it’s own, shown here in two coats over my bare pinky nail. And over pale yellow base? Oh my sweet heaven! It just glows with only one coat. I think I’ll eat a cupcake just to celebrate.
2. Next we have Jelly Beans. Now, I haven’t eaten a Jelly Bean since my kids were little enough to get Easter candy. Let’s just leave that right there! lol This bottle is LOADED with so many colors and shapes. I could stare at the bottle for, like, a long time. 😉 The clear base topper has one white micro glitter that shifts colors to blues, and one shifts to pink. It’s mesmerizing. You’ll also find pink flowers, larger matte blue hexies, multiple colors of hexies in large and small red, pink, blue and green. I applied one coat over my nail painted with one sheer blush coat. Then the other with one coat over a periwinkle. In honor of Jelly Beans, I shall now eat one. But not the licorice, I pitch those out!
3. I give you, Ice Cream Party. And who doesn’t like ice cream? I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream! I’ve never met an ice cream I didn’t like and this party in a bottle reminds me of colored sprinkles. The clear base is loaded with tiny shredded glitters of white and I think this really gives Ice Cream Party it’s unique quality and dimension. You’ll also find a ton of holo glitters that color shift from white to pink. I love the large yellow hexagons, as well as the blue and red hexies. Here I painted my French pinkie with one…ONE, coat! On my ring finger I used one coat over hot pink…cool! Warning. Do not add to real ice cream. Just paint your nails and have a party!
4. Ok, I’m getting a Sugar Rush now! So aptly named, Sugar Rush is exactly that. Again in a clear base, so you can see every sweet granule. It’s filled with tiny blue, red, yellow and green glitters as well as White Stars, blue, pink, green and red hexagons in several sizes. If you crave a glitter topper that has everything, this is a Star! I painted her over one naked nail, two coats does it. Also painted over a pale lilac. But really, any undercoat will do.
5. If you haven’t got a Sweet Tooth by now, you should! Sweet Tooth glitter topper may not send you to the dentist, but you’ll think you just found the mother load of the sweetest glitters. You know when I have a sweet tooth, I don’t grab for chocolate, even though I LOVE it! And you know, come to think of it placing this over a chocolate base would have been gorgeous. Oh well, next time. I painted her in two coats over my pinky with a base coat of a sheer white. Then one coat over a hot pink. Sweet Tooth clear base contains gobs of cool stuff! Pale pink flowers (LOVE THOSE!), white holos that shift to pink, pink neon stars, holographic diamonds (say it with me… “oooh!”, and pale pink, blue, purple, green and dark pink hexies from micro to medium. Now, go brush your teeth! 😉
6. Last but not least, I present Deer Hunter! No, it’s not filled with sugar, but it could definately qualify as a sweet glitter bomb. Notice I painted one coat over a Hunter’s Orange undie? When I first saw the name, I knew that would be one I’d have to do. This bottle is surely one of favorites. And it’s packed tighter than a truck full of hungry hunters. I also painted him over a pale blue nail. Like the breaking dawn of open season. You won’t need a deer stand for this beauty. The clear base is filled with tiny white shreds that are easy to work with, white holo glitters, black stars and circles, flakies of silver, dark green stars, blue glitters, and a smathering of light blue and light green hexagons. LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
Well, if this ensemble doesn’t send you running for your toothbrush I don’t know what will. I’m truly astounded at Jamie’s creativity in her collections. And the names are truly adorable. Run over to her store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/GlitterLambsPolish and grab up some of these sweeties! Tell her I sent ya! And see the image below for extra savings.